Securities Operations Research Analytics and Development (SORAD) is the change management team within Securities Operations. SORAD manages the departmental change management processes and ensures that Securities Operations is functioning effectively and efficiently.
The Operations Change Management Senior will be responsible for providing business analysis and project management on production applications that are currently supported within Securities Operations. This role will also be responsible for executing change management activities in partnership with Securities Issuance & Administration (SI&A) business areas. Sometimes referred to as internal consultants, the Senior will act as a subject matter expert, typically work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions.
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements on one or more Securities Operations initiatives
- Liaison between SIA, IT, and Strategic Delivery in providing right business direction
- Provide Project Management/Business Analysis for business imperatives and initiatives
- Provide change management support to Securities Operations
- Analyze, validate, and prioritize business requirements
- Interact with developers, business & management teams, and stakeholders
- Coordinate with project teams and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget
- Provide analysis/issue resolution related to a broad range of MBS issuance/administration subjects
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a business analyst (Business Analysis, Project Management etc)
- Strong written and verbal ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees including project team members and subject matter experts
- Strong organizational and planning ability College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred
- Proven ability to multi task on various assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to identify and resolve conflicts
- Firm knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodology
- Strong Project Management experience including resource management
- Extensive experience in developing and documenting business requirements, system requirements, process flows, developing and grooming product backlog and user stories
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven Project Management
- Working knowledge of and experience in a mortgage business and securities operations
- Proven ability to learn new business concepts and skills quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to details with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to understand business needs and determine potential solutions
- Solve complex problems independently when developing solutions
- Requirement Management – DOORS, Requisite Pro
- Project Management tools like MS Project, Planview etc
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: