Reyes Beer Division
The Human Capital Manager is accountable for managing human resource functions including: implementing HR operational strategies; ensuring Reyes Beverage Group Talent Management practices are consistently implemented and ensuring high levels of employee engagement. Responsibilities include the development of strong partnerships with business leaders and coaching and developing managers and front line leaders, analyzing business information and leading HR and business project initiatives; proactively engaging in employee relations issues, managing candidate selection and employee development activities; and managing programs, policies and procedures in support of our business culture.
- Partners with managers and front line leaders throughout the organization to get input on HR decisions and ensures the delivery of high-quality HR processes.
- Ensures that Talent Acquisition programs align with Reyes Beverage Group competencies and values.
- Demonstrates employee advocacy and develops a reputation as a neutral and approachable HR professional serving all employees and the organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements training and development programs including safety, management, supervisory, and value-added training.
- Leads talent management, employee development, and succession planning initiatives.
- Communicates benefit-related changes and assists employees with questions regarding benefits.
- Assures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment.
- Coordinates, manages, and measures safety programs including training, compliance, and workers’ compensation.
- Maintains the affirmative action plans by communicating AAP plan objectives and documenting progress in the AAP.
- Measures performance in the areas of human resources and safety and presents information to managers.
- Partners with managers and front line leaders to manage employee performance evaluations and career development progress.
- Designs programs and policies to cultivate a strong customer service culture in the HR function.
- Provides value-added services including strategic management, leadership development, and project management.
- May be assigned as a subject-matter expert on one or more human resource disciplines for the company.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of recent HR generalist experience, with strong leadership and hands-on capabilities in Employee Relations, Staffing, Talent Management, Performance Management, and Regulatory Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/HRM
- Must be available for occasional travel to provide extended on-site support of other Reyes Holdings operations
- Must have desire to grow with the company and develop readiness to relocate to other Reyes Holdings operations as need and opportunities arise.
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems by leveraging business/HR knowledge and client relationships
- Ability to anticipate business needs, think proactively and respond appropriately
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientation
- Effective communication, writing and grammar skills, paying great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Professional HR Certification
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: